The Evangelical Press Association is a professional organization of Christian publications: magazines, newspapers, newsletters, and content-rich websites. EPA's purpose is “to strengthen evangelical periodicals through inspiration, instruction, and networking.” A key member benefit is the annual conference, which brings together leaders in the industry for a time of training, networking and encouragement.
The purpose of the Evangelical Press Association is to strengthen evangelical periodicals through inspiration, instruction, and networking.
We are committed to the following values:
- Faith - We are committed to advancing the work and witness of Jesus Christ through biblical truth, which informs and permeates everything we do.
- Excellence - We aspire to the highest standards of professionalism, accountability, and authenticity in our viewpoint.
- Credibility - We strive for accuracy, context, and credibility in publications to earn the trust of readers.
- Community - We express collegiality by encouraging each other through competition, recognition, networking, and mentoring.
- Education - We provide the best resources to enhance competency and effectiveness.
The Evangelical Press Association exists to provide inspiration, instruction, and networking to strengthen evangelical periodicals.
The vision of the Evangelical Press Association is to see an engaged community of members whose continued pursuit of excellence builds the kingdom of God.