The Evangelical Press Association is a professional organization of Christian print and digital publications: magazines, newspapers, newsletters, and content-driven websites.
EPA is one of the world’s leading professional associations for the Evangelical periodical publishing industry. Our heart is to provide members with opportunities to build relationships and strengthen professionalism within the community.
EPA puts great focus on serving the kingdom of God through written, print, and digital communications. Our members are committed to excellence as they strive to cultivate a vibrant community that strengthens the publishing industry.
Teaming up with the Evangelical Press Association is your opportunity to become much more than a credentialed associate of a national press organization. You have the chance to become an integral part of the Christian publishing community.
As a member of the EPA, you are part of an influential and closely knit community. Here writers, editors, designers, and publishers unite with a shared vision to strengthen the Christian publishing industry. It is an environment that fosters instruction, respect, professionalism, and faith. Members and staffers alike are inspired to reach higher, go deeper, and become more, as they embrace the great calling of influencing the world around them.
The purpose of the Evangelical Press Association is to strengthen evangelical periodicals through inspiration, instruction, and networking.
We are committed to the following values:
- Faith – We are committed to advancing the work and witness of Jesus Christ through biblical truth, which informs and permeates everything we do.
- Excellence – We aspire to the highest standards of professionalism, accountability, and authenticity in our viewpoint.
- Credibility – We strive for accuracy, context, and credibility in publications to earn the trust of readers.
- Community – We express collegiality by encouraging each other through competition, recognition, networking, and mentoring.
- Education – We provide the best resources to enhance competency and effectiveness.
The Evangelical Press Association exists to provide inspiration, instruction, and networking to strengthen evangelical periodicals.
The vision of the Evangelical Press Association is to see an engaged community of members whose continued pursuit of excellence builds the kingdom of God.