(Based on circulation for print publications)
- $220 — Circulation of 9,999 or less
- $280 — Circulation 10,000 to 24,999
- $340 — Circulation 25,000 to 49,999
- $400 — Circulation 50,000 to 99,999
- $460 — Circulation 100,000+
- $250 — Digital/Website
- $80 — Digital/Website (with print membership)*
- $135 — Student-run campus publications (both print and digital membership). This also enrolls the faculty adviser as a member in the Advisers of Christian Collegiate Media (ACCM).
- $175 — Regional Christian community newspaper (non-denominational)
*Digital membership is available at a reduced rate ($80) for those who have already paid for a print membership.
- Suggested donation of $25 or more in a calendar year
EPA's membership year expires on December 31. Renewal notices will be sent out during the fourth quarter to ensure each member has renewed prior to the new year. New applicants in the fourth quarter of the calendar year will be granted membership through the following calendar year.
See Membership Types for a description of each membership level.