If you’d like to join EPA, you can apply on-line.
- Publication membership: Open to print and digital periodicals (magazines, newspapers, newsletters, e-zines, blogs, content-rich websites, etc.) that publish at least two times per year.
- Associate membership: For individual professionals who work with the Christian periodical publishing industry
- Affiliate membership: For businesses and ministries that work with the Christian periodical publishing industry
- Contributor membership: For individuals who want to be connected to EPA
Trouble with the on-line application process? Or do you need to pay by check instead of credit card? Download an EPA Membership Application to print and mail.
- Download Publication membership application
- Download Associate membership application
- Download Affiliate membership application
Application Approval Process
To ensure candidates align with EPA's doctrinal statement, code of ethics and follow the stated bylaws for the association, each publication is reviewed by an approval committee. Made up of EPA Board Members, the approval committee joins with the staff to affirm or decline each application.